Since starting my Virtual Assistant Business, I often get asked what it is that I do for my clients and how do I manage my time.
So, I have explained below a little about what I offer.
Essentially a Virtual Assistant (VA) is a freelance PA – each one offering their own individual skills and expertise. A VA works with multiple clients supporting them with a variety of different tasks.
Over the last 20 years I have gained career experience within many industries and skill sets to include PA, Secretarial, Marketing, Communications, Customer Service, Office Management & Administration. All of which, and more, I utilize in my Virtual Assistant business.
As a Virtual Assistant (VA) I mostly work remotely from my desk at home and provide clients with flexible business support. Occasionally a client may require me to work at their offices and this can be arranged if suitable.
Each client requires a bespoke set of requirement and hours can really vary from client to client. Some clients like to give me ad-hoc work or projects and others prefer to book me on a monthly package, project or campaign, and by paying in advance monthly, they are guaranteed my time.
Types of Services that I offer:
- Marketing Support
- Social Media Management
- Website & Blog Updates
- Newsletters & Email Marketing
- Customer Account Management
- Proofreading & Editing
- Email and Diary Management
- General Administrative Tasks
- Event Co-ordination
- Travel Booking & Lifestyle Assistance
As a business owner there are many benefits to using a VA vs hiring an employee as follows,
- No hidden costs – you only pay for the time I spend on your tasks
- No training required – I have 20 years experience so I can hit the ground running
- No overheads – I work remotely – no need for office space or equipment
- No employer responsibilities – like holiday pay, sick pay, NI or pension contributions
- Flexibility – If required, I can be available outside of normal office hours
If you would like to focus more on building & scaling your business, doing what you do best and creating a better work-life balance then please get in touch.
Please make sure you are signed up to my blog for more tips on Digital Marketing and did you know I also have a FREE Facebook Group Digital Marketing Advice – Tips & Tricks. I look forward to seeing you in there.
Follow me on social media for more tips, advice and special offers.